This programme is specially designed to satisfy the needs of employers by allowing individuals to acquire technical knowledge and practical skills required to perform the roles of taxation and accounting personnel. It is an ideal qualification for those who wish to seek for a good, solid knowledge of the Malaysian taxation or for those who wish to refresh or build on their tax knowledge.
- MPI Diploma in Taxation are given 4 subjects exemption and students only need to sit for 4 more CTiM qualification exams to become a member of Malaysian Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTiM).
- MPI Diploma in Taxation enables you to earn extra qualification, you can confidently enrol to sit for ACCA FIA Qualification (total 7 papers), and also an ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (total 3 papers).
|Intake||Jan, May, Jul|
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Duration of Study||2 years|
|Assessments||Examinations, Projects, Assignments|
|Tuition Fee||RM 21,412 (Malaysian students), RM 24,142 (International students)|
- Philosophy and Current Issues / Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi I *
- Effective Communication / Bahasa Kebangsaan A **
- Morals and Ethics
- Community Service Project
**Malaysian students who do not have a credit in their SPM Bahasa Melayu are compulsory to take this as component of U2, only once.