We prepare accommodation and other services at minimal costs for the benefit and convenience for outstation students. Priority is given to new students, Year 2 and Year 3 students will only be considered when there is availability of rooms.
Type of Room (For All Courses)
|LONG SEMESTER||ROOM TYPE||TOTAL(RM)|
|SHORT SEMESTER||ROOM TYPE||TOTAL(RM)|
|FOR PROGRAMMES 2 MONTHS AND BELOW||ROOM TYPE||TOTAL(RM)|
- Only students registered in any MPI programme may apply for the hostel accommodation.
- A deposit of RM200 is to be paid before moving into the hostel.
- Evening meal is provided from Monday to Thursday only, except public holidays
- Hostel fee and meal charges are to be paid on a semester basis.
Each room is furnished with the following:
- Single bed with mattress (students are to bring their own blankets, bed sheets and pillow cases)
- Study table with chair
- Ceiling fan (for quad-sharing rooms only)
- Air-conditioning unit (optional with extra charges)
Shared facilities include:
- Access card reader for hostel entrance
- Pantry area equipped with dining table, chairs, refrigertator, water dispenser and ceiling fan
- 24-hour security CCTV monitoring
- Wireless internet access
- Washing machine (with charges)