Administrative Officer (Academic-Industry Engagement)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- To plan, manage, and support all events and activities related to the Academic-Industry-Community Engagement.
- To carry out administration related to these events and activities.
- To work proactively to ensure successful delivery of academic engagements/events or corporate trainings.
- To liaise with governmental agencies and other training providers.
- Diploma/Degree in Business Management / Marketing / Mass Communication or a closely related area.
- Result oriented with pro-active attitude, pleasant personality with good communication skills and written skills in English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia
- Willing to learn, take on new roles when needed to.
- Able to make marketing calls and follow up.
- Willing to work beyond normal working hours, including weekends and public holidays.
- Able to travel as and when required
- Must have own transport.
Interested candidates are invited to email their updated resume, contact number, a passport-size photo, current and expected salary to email@example.com (Tel: 084-322268).
Full-time English lecturer in the Linguistic Department
- Plan, prepare and deliver up-to-date and comprehensive lectures and tutorials using effective teaching and learning strategies and instructional technology.
- Plan and organize field excursions at undergraduate and graduate level to maximize student learning.
- Undertake research projects and actively contribute to the institution’s research profile and supervise students’ research activities.
- Encourage the development of communication skills and higher order thinking skills through appropriate assignments to students.
- Contribute to the selection and development of instructional materials.
- Develop and use evaluation and assessment methods, which fairly measures student progress toward desired outcomes.
- Assess, record and report on the development, progress and attainment of students, including submission of students’ final grade and supporting documents according to established deadlines.
- Provide academic, personal, and career counselling for students. (Mentor-mentee system)
- Candidate must possess a Doctoral Degree or Master’s Degree in English or in a related discipline (Eg. TESOL, TESL and TOEFL).
- A minimum of 2-3 years of teaching experience in tertiary education.
- Experience in blended teaching and learning.
- Familiarity with MQA and MOHE requirements and specifications would be an added advantage.
Interested candidates are invited to send in a detailed resume with latest the photo and current & expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org (Tel: 084-322268).