We give RM1,000 Launch Bursary to new sign ups, with the terms and conditions as follows:
- open to all new students that sign up for ACCA FIA programme only
- RM1,000 Launch Bursary to the first 50 FIA students
- RM1,000 Launch Bursary is deducted from the payment of tuition fee in the first semester
- student must complete 1 year FIA programme. In the event the student fails to complete the programme, the student will have to reimburse the RM1,000 to the Institute
A vocational qualification designed by ACCA that will allow you to support the work of professional accountants.
|Intake||Jan, May, Jul|
|Affiliation / Partner|
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Duration of Study||1 year|
|Tuition Fee||RM 6,292 (for Malaysian students)|
For more detail on FIA, please email email@example.com or contact Mr Bobo Wong at +60 13 811 0323.
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 2)
• Recording Financial Transactions (FA1 )
• Management Information (MA1)
ACCA Diploma in Financial and Management Accounting (RQF Level 3)
• Maintaining Financial Records (FA2)
• Managing Costs and Finance (MA2)
ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business (RQF Level 4) **
• Business and Technology (FBT)
• Financial Accounting (FFA)
• Management Accounting (FMA)
+End User Applications & Community Service Project
**completing this Diploma enables you to move onto the ACCA Qualification with exemptions from the Applied Knowledge Modules.
In addition to developing strong technical and leadership skills, ACCA believes that it is equally important for the future professionals to understand what it means to act professionally and ethically at the workplace. Hence, ACCA have included an online module Foundations in Professionalism that must be completed as part of this qualification.