This programme is specially designed to satisfy the needs of employers by allowing individuals to acquire technical knowledge and practical skills required to perform the roles of taxation and accounting personnel. It is an ideal qualification for those who wish to seek for a good, solid knowledge of the Malaysian taxation or for those who wish to refresh or build on their tax knowledge.
- Students graduating with Diploma in Taxation at MPI are able to sit for Malaysian Chartered Tax Institute of Malaysia (CTiM) professional examinations.
- MPI Diploma in Taxation enables you to earn “EXTRA QUALIFICATION”.
- You can confidently enrol to sit for FIA Qualification (total 7 papers), and also an ACCA Diploma in Accounting and Business.
|Intake||Jan, May, Jul|
|Mode of Study||Full Time|
|Duration of Study||2 years|
|Assessments||Examinations, Projects, Assignments|
|Tuition Fee||RM 21,412 (for Malaysian students)|
- Pengajian Malaysia/ Bahasa Melayu Komunikasi*
- Bahasa Kebangsaan A** / Effective Communication
- Morals and Ethics
- Community Service Project
**Malaysian students who do not have a credit in their SPM Bahasa Melayu are compulsory to take this as component of U2, only once.