We prepare accommodation and other services at minimal costs for the benefit and convenience for outstation students. Priority is given to new students, Year 2 and Year 3 students will only be considered when there is availability of rooms.
Type of Room
|Room Type||Without Air-cond. (RM)||Air-cond. (RM)|
|Twin Room||170 per month||250 per month|
|Quad Room||160 per month||240 per month|
- Only students registerd in any MPI programme may apply for the hostel accommodation.
- A deposit of RM200 is to be paid before moving into the hostel.
- Evening meal is estimated at RM80 per month (Monday to Thursday only, except public holidays)
- Hostel fee and meal charges are to be paid on a semester basis.
Each room is furnished with the following:
- Single bed with mattress (students are to bring their own blankets, bed sheets and pillow cases)
- Study table with chait
- Ceiling fan (for quad-sharing rooms only)
- Air-conditioning unit (optional with extra charges)
Shared facilities include:
- Access card reader for hostel entrance
- Pantry area equipped with dining table, chairs, refrigertator, water dispenser and ceiling fan
- 24-hour security CCTV monitoring
- Wireless internet access
- Washing machine (with charges)