Interested candidates are invited to send in their full resume with information on qualifications and experience, current and expected salary, passport size photograph and contact details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Facilities / Maintenance Executive
• Management and operation of College facilities;
• Establish procedures for maintenance, repair and/ or replacement of College facilities, systems and equipment;
• Provide management and overview of the College’s security department; enforce fire and safety policy and procedures.
• Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Engineering, construction management or equivalent in related discipline, preferably with at least 2 years of related working experience;
• Knowledge of all phases of operations, maintenance and repair, planning, scheduling, management, and administration of the facilities and equipments; federal, state, and local regulations related to safety practices; record keeping and report writing;
• Available to work overtime including weekend, public holiday, and evening when needed;
• Good communication and interpersonal skills;
• Result-oriented, and able to work under pressure to complete designated tasks.